Heritage House offers rehabilitation programs that fit each patient's individual needs.
Our comprehensive rehabilitation program includes physical, speech, and occupational therapy delivered by Genesis Rehabilitation Services (GRS). With a fully licensed and credentialed staff, the key to GRS's success is on-site management provided by program managers and clinical support delivered through regional clinical specialist teams.
Heritage House uses a team approach to support its rehabilitation programs.
Our facility provides a comprehensive assessment of each patient and an individualized care plan coordinated by a team or physicians, nurses, therapists, dietitians, activities professionals, social workers and other healthcare specialists. These trained and dedicated professionals provide an environment that supports our full spectrum of programs.
Our Rehabilitation Programs Include:
- Pre-Admission Assessment and screening
- Individualized treatment plans
- Patient care conferences
- Dedicated case managers
- Wellness programs
- Education and support for patients and families
- Outpatient rehabilitation programs
- Individualized activity plans
- Customized diets with diversified menu offerings
- Comprehensive patient safety programs
- Post-operative care
- Dementia care
- Bowel and bladder program EUR Respiratory program
- IV therapy
- Rehabilitation/Restorative nursing programs
- "Return to Home": programs that include home assessments
- Proactive discharge planning
Heritage House offers state-of-the-art rehabilitation services in our fully furnished rehab clinic including:
- Orthopedic rehabilitation for conditions including fractures, joint replacements, and degenerative joint diseases
- Stroke rehabilitation Neurologic rehabilitation for progressive conditions such as Parkinson's Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, and ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease)
- Cardio/pulmonary rehabilitation for conditions including Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Congestive Heart Failure and post-bypass surgery
- Wound care
- Dysphagia management
- Seating and positioning programs
- Home safety assessments
Headquartered in Kennett Square, PA, Genesis Rehabilitation Services provides contract occupational, physical and speech therapy to skilled nursing centers, assisted living facilities, retirement communities, acute care hospitals and outpatient clinics in 18 states and the District of Columbia. Our 4,000 employees cover more than 650 sites of service nationwide.